getfirebug.com has Firebug 1.11a5
Firebug 1.11a5 fixes 18 issues
Firebug 1.11a5 is compatible with Firefox 16-19
See some highlights from this release:
- Console support for performance.timing
- Autocompletion for built-in properties
- First Run Page logic improved
- Firebug is available in popups
Support for Navigation Timing
This release introduces new waterfall timing graph displayed in Firebug’s Console panel and visualizing Navigation Timing data (measured events related to page load performance).
You can see the graph if you execute
performance.timing expression in Firebug Command Line.
See detailed post about this feature.
Autocompletion for built-in properties
The Command Line supports auto-completion even for built-in members of
Object.prototype and other objects.
Check out online test page.
First Run Page logic improved
We changed logic of the First Run Page, which is opened when Firebug is installed. We use this page to inform users about new features and fixes.
- If Firebug is upgraded the first-run-page appears after Firefox restart
- If Firebug is installed the first-run-page appears immediately
- The first-run-page page is opened in background (the tab is not selected by default)
Firebug is available in popups
Firebug is again available in popup windows. This nasty bug is fixed and the patch is also ported into Firebug 1.10. Firebug 1.10.5 will be released next week.
Please post feedback in the newsgroup, thanks.
Jan ‘Honza’ Odvarko