Firebug team released Firebug 1.10.1. This is a follow up release based on feedback we have collected since releasing 1.10.0
Firebug 1.10.1 fixes 14 issues.
Some highlights from this release:
- The Net panel’s timeline sorting is fixed (issue 4662)
- Middle-click on an AJAX request opens it in a new tab again (issue 5341)
- Break on features doesn’t increase CPU usage (issue 5618)
- The HTML panel displays symbols for DTD entities by default (issue 5690)
- Cookie breakpoint condition editor fixed (issue 5698)
- AJAX requests can be resent again (issue 5714)
- Firebug start button is displayed even on popup windows (issue 5711)
Please post feedback in the newsgroup, thanks.
Jan ‘Honza’ Odvarko