getfirebug.com has Firebug 1.9a4
Firebug 1.9a4 is compatible with Firefox 5 – Firefox 10 (nightly).
Firebug 1.9a4 fixes 25 issues.
Some highlights from this release.
- Resend a HTTP request (issue 2225). This feature allows resending any HTTP request. Just right click on an entry in the Net panel and pick Resend.
- Tooltip for a conditional breakpoint (issue 2638). Do you use conditional breakpoints and don’t remember the associated expression? Now you can just hover mouse over the breakpoint and see all within a tooltip.
- Firebug’s and Firefox’s shortcuts don’t collide anymore (issue 4556).
- Are you browsing the DOM structure of the page and seeing a variable that you want to watch later when hitting a breakpoint? Right click on it in the DOM panel and pick Add Watch (issue 4524).
- Are you using the Net panel to observe HTTP headers? Now you can see even response headers coming from the browser cache – in case of 304 responses (issue 4905)
We have also improved Firebug auto-completion, fixed several stepping bugs in the debugger, improved our automated testing system and more.
Please post feedback in the newsgroup, thanks
Jan Honza Odvarko