Firebug 1.8.1b1 fixes 8 issues.
We have got great feedback for Firebug 1.8.0 (thanks!) and focused on the most important problems in this release.
There was also a lot of question about where is the Firebug icon so, if you are interested read detailed explanation, why it isn’t in Firefox status bar.
Let’s highlight what should be fixed in this version.
- Open in New Tab and Copy Location broken (issue 4688)
- Firebug opens, when i click Clear Activation List (issue 4684)
- Wrong font-size in main panel under Windows (issue 4489)
- SeaMonkey AMO compatibility (related to issue 4430)
- Firefox “new window” not working well with firebug 1.8 (issue 4699) – we didn’t have a reproducible test case for this one so, feedback is appreciated.
In case we are having positive feedback on this beta release, we might release Firebug 1.8.1 next week, so please let us know how it works for you.
Special thanks to Sebastian Zartner and Harutyun Amirjanyan for the help!
Please post feedback in the newsgroup, thanks!
Jan Honza Odvarko