getfirebug.com has Firebug 1.5X.0a26, the last alpha release of Firebug 1.5. It passes all of our tests on Firefox 3.5.4 and Firefox 3.6b1 as of Oct 9. (On FF 3.7 we’re not so good, but we found several bugs in Firefox and Firebug).
Our work on adding features is done and our next release will be 1.5b1.
- Break on Error moved from Script Options to Console Pause button
- New search user interface pop up panel (contribution by kpdecker)
- Persistence on the Net panel
- Break on Load for the Net panel
- Support for XBL anonymous nodes
- Issue 2357: Firefox still running, but no windows.
- Issue 2192: Firebug panel doesn’t open on an error or breakpoint automatically if it’s minimized
- Issue 2291: Editing in HTML tab with comments causes HTML panel to change the order of elements in the page
- Issue 2330: Add Paste and Cut to inline editor context menu options.
- Issue 1966: Error traceback no longer always picks up the right function names.
- Issue 2063: Error message “The resource from this URL is not text”
- Issue 925: New Feature: Disable Cache Option
- Issue 2368: script panel blank with html5.enabled set to true
Please post followups to the newsgroup