- Issue 1881: More modularized source box
- This is part of an effort to support extensions that want to write additional information into or on the Script panel.
- Issue 2076: Break on error, switch tabs, and return to broken stack trace
- This is almost a workaround. If you stop on a breakpoint then switch to a page without Firebug active, we suspend the JS debugger. When you return to the breakpoint, the stack is no longer valid.
- Not a common problem, but if you have tabs in your source the rendering was very poor.
- Issue 2264: Error when setting a conditional breakpoint while console is disabled
- Also a kind of workaround. If the console is disabled, we can’t evaluate “watchpoints” unless we are stopped on a breakpoint. That is because we currently use the command line logic to evaluate the watch expressions, and that requires the console.
- Issue 2275: debugger.onError: TypeError: url.substr is not a function