getfirebug.com has Firebug 1.5a18 with the following fixes planned for 1.4.1:
- Issue 2077: Reload after break on error results in blank page
- Issue 1948: AJAX callback not fired in Firefox 3.5 + Firebug 1.4b3
- Issue 1860: console.log prints undefined where alert prints a value when ‘%’ appears in log string.
- Locale updates: Hungarian hu-HU, Polish pl-PL. Romanian ro-RO, Russian ru-RU
In addition there are previews of two features that will ultimately be moved into Honza’s Activation extension:
- Implement onByDefault option (Firebug > Firebug Icon Menu > Options > On By Default). Firebug will be active on every page, unless you hit “Off”. Once you hit Off on a page, Firebug won’t open for that page until you explicitly turn it on.
- Implement log activation URIs. (Firebug Status bar icon > Right click > Log Activation URIs). Prints into the Console panel of the seletected web page in the tab browser.