Firebug team released Firebug 1.10.4
Firebug 1.10.4 is maintenance release fixing several minor issues and also tested with Firefox 16.
Firebug 1.10.4 fixes 9 issues.
List of issues fixed in this release:
- Issue 4929: Update list of inherited properties
- Issue 5783: Display of IPv6 addresses with port number is incorrect
- Issue 5859: Delete “element.style” is broken
- Issue 5883: Error “topWindow.exportFirebug is not a function” while Firebug is detached
- Issue 5946: Firebug breaks Firefox UI when disabled
- Issue 5945: Show source link for CSS errors
- Issue 5908: Link to open the complete xhr response in a new Firefox tab does not work
- Issue 5744: Radio button deselects when Firebug is open (situational)
- Issue 5905: inspector blinks
Please post feedback in the newsgroup, thanks.
Jan ‘Honza’ Odvarko