getfirebug.com has Firebug 1.6a17. We’re aiming for b1 next week, and this time we mean it!
New in this release:
- First run page comes up on install or update.
- Removed all the .DTD files, no more entity based localization.
- Console panel filtering buttons (error, warning, info, debug).
- Stack side panel for Script panel shows function argument names and values.
- More tweeks for command line completion.
- Script panel shows nicer message when it is inactive during page load.
- Changes to allow Firebug to work in Firefox 4.0b2pre (still many issues).
The release also has lots of locale updates and bug fixes.
Please follow up in the newsgroup.