Later this evening getfirebug.com will have Chromebug 1.6a4.
- Attempt to delete Chromebug contexts when windows are destroyed. Seems to be working.
- Different approach to XUL / XBL files, now can debug XBL JS
- Only change the context by user control (not when windows open)
- Better naming of Sandbox and about:blank contexts
- Hacks to deal with jetpack hacks
- consolidate code to map stack frames to contexts
- avoid the gray blank area at the bottom of Firefox when inspecting.
Overall I’m more confident of this version that any in a while.
Also available is Firebug 1.6a4. About 10 tests fail, but I don’t know how to fix them. In these cases Firefox generates errors messages without file names, line numbers, or call stacks. I don’t know if we really have test failures or not.