getfirebug.com has Firebug 1.5X.0b7. We plan to release 1.5.0 in the first week of 2010. Happy New Year!
- On Firefox 3.5.6, one test fails, Issue 2271, because we use a feature only available in Firefox 3.6.
- On Firefox 3.6b6pre, one test fails, because of Bug 468506 a Firefox bug that is blocking the release of Firefox 3.6.
- On Firefox 3.7 nightly, three tests fail.One is a known problem in our tests, the other two are caused by bug 535699.
New in this release:
- When suspending, the JIT is re-enabled. Thanks to Boris Zbarsky and the Firefox team for adding support for this improvement!
- Performance improvements by leveraging native function getElementsByClassName.
- More content types for JSON tab
- Improved support for the Cache tab
- Duplicate error messages prefixed with count, eg 5x.
- Better precision on the file sizes in the Net panel
- New Locale, el-GR by Sonickydon
- Locale updates: sl-SI, vi-VN, ja-JP, es-AR, sv-SE, ca-CD, pt-PT, zh-CN, ru-RU, nl-NL, de-DE
We are fixing lots bugs so I think enumerating them in the blog here is not so useful. In future posts I will give a link like this one: