getfirebug.com has Firebug 1.5b2. It fails two tests on FF 3.6, one extra newline you can’t see in the UI anyway and one of the the network breakpoint tests that we are looking into. We could not test on Firefox 3.7 because of Bug 522590. Ok, not a perfect story for b2, but we have lot of fixes we want to get out, we want to start localization work for 1.5, and it hss been almost 2 weeks since b1.
We’ll dedicate this release to Mike Radcliffe for checking a large number of old bug reports and getting most of the closed as users report that the bug has been fixed in the meantime. Thanks Mike!
- Issue 494: Enhancement Network Monitor adding sorting
- Issue 1682: Request to an asset on a server not found/resolved is no longer being displayed in net panel
- Issue 2324: net tab not showing requests in progress
- Issue 953: Duplicate menu entries on tabs when using SplitBrowser + Firebug on Linux
- Issue 2413: On Script Tab, “Break on Next” tooltip is backwards
- Issue 2419: Problem with checking context.window in inspector.js
- Issue 1488: Uninformative message when command line fails while NoScript enabled
- Issue 2422: Get Firebug & NoScript to play nicely together
- Issue 2416: Focus Issues in Inspect when Firebug is in standalone mode
- Issue 2428: Image preview not working
- Issue 1528: Style attribute “visibility” not included in autocomplete for live style changes
- Issue 1526: Visual indication for aborted requests
- Issue 2447: Inspecting <body> tag causes rulers to disappear from layout
- Issue 1047: Wrong timing on the Net panel